Phil Robbins is the CEO at Sarah Robbins Networking Marketing, Founder of the Men on a Mission Men’s Retreat, and author of The Secret Garage. He is a lover of Jesus, a lover of people, and a lover of all things motorsports. He and his wife Sarah Robbins are top earners in their network marketing company with 1 Billion+ in sales per year, and own several successful international businesses. Phil is a father to Gabriel and Judah, and he’s the kind of guy who brings joy and fun wherever he goes.
Through their success in network marketing, Phil and Sarah Robbins have been able to fulfill their lifelong passion of helping others. They’re committed to giving back to children in need through organizations and individual causes that align with their mission of providing children love and loving homes. In 2014, they partnered with Angel House to build a home for over 100 boys in India to have a safe place to live.
- In this fun episode, host Mindi Linscombe and Phil dive into more of Phil’s story. They cover a variety of topics including:
- Why he retired early out of his construction company to further champion the work his remarkable wife Sarah was doing–and they now do together.
- Authentic ways he and Sarah (and Mindi and Jordan Linscombe) have learned to serve each other, exponentially grow their businesses, and more importantly their marriages.
- Phil’s passion to help men to grasp their full potential in Christ so they can be effective in their roles as husbands, fathers, and warriors in life.
- Phil’s love of endurance racing. His favorite cars.
- Why he wrote “The Secret Garage”.
- What he would do on a free Saturday and more.
Find out more about Phil and the remarkable life he and Sarah live at www.philrobbins.com and on Instagram at @philrobbins1.